Our New Equine facility is equipped to provide hospitalization and critical care. We have available:
- Four (4) Indoor heated hospitalization stalls
- Four (4) turn out pens
- An ICU stall.
- Surgery & Anesthesia/Recovery rooms
- Camera's that enable owners to monitor hospitalized animals
Patient Camera Access
- Download i-Security app
a. iPhone or iPad – Open the App Store and search for “i-Security” and download the app that has the icon of a blue eye.
b. Android – Open the Play Store and search for “i-Security” and download the app that has the icon of a blue eye.
- Open the app, and touch the menu button in the top right corner (3 vertical dots). Then touch ‘Add’ and then ‘Add Server’.
- Then, enter the following information:
Server Name: My Horse
Server Address: 22.214.171.124
Live Streaming Port: 5150
Playback Port: 5160
Username: Given by staff
Password: Given by staff
- Once you verify the info above, touch “Save”.
- You can then click on “My Horse” and you should see the live feed of the stall.